A healthy diet is not just confined to green leafy vegetables, terrible tasting vegetable juices or freaky salads. Health can be brought out in your daily nostalgic caffeine. Such is the magic of Coconut Oil Coffee. It’s not just healthy but is also appealing to your taste buds with its unique and delicious flavor. Further, coconut oil coffee is more than enough to resuscitate your senses while staving off lethargy. There are numerous reasons to incorporate Coconut Oil Coffee into your daily diet. These reasons are summarized below:
- Coconut is loaded with Medium-Chain Triglycerides. These triglycerides are known to rejuvenate your energy for they are rather quickly transformed into fuel inside our bodies.
- Coconut oil is, surprisingly, a pretty good agent that prevents the spread of HIV. Moreover, it is known to be helpful in common cold, avian flu and even swine flu. Essentially, coconut oil consists of huge amounts of lauric acid which is used to prevent the transfer of HIV to kids from their mothers. If the preceding statements are to be summarized, the inference drawn is that coconut oil is really helpful in boosting your immune system.
- Coconut oil is also known to expedite the process of metabolism. Some research has shown that it can also increase the good cholesterol content in the body. Faster metabolism implies less fat storage in the body, which further implies bringing down the Body Mass Index.
With so many benefits, there are a billion reasons why you should start incorporating Coconut Oil Coffee into your daily diet. While we say that, we also proceed further with the recipe of Coconut Oil Coffee to make the process of paradigm shift easier for you.
The ingredients required:
There is a little bunch of ingredients you might want to keep at hand before making Coconut Oil Coffee. That bunch is elaborated as:
- About 1 to 2 teaspoons filled with coconut oil
- Some coffee(obviously)
- Optional ingredients include peppermint extract, vanilla extract, gelatine, coconut sugar, raw honey, etc. If you feel creative, you may pool a little touch of your own with any ingredient you like.
The process of brewing:
A perfect cup of coffee requires intricate work to be put in. Your coffee should not budge from the flavor you are used to and the essential aroma of coffee. Every possible care must be taken while brewing your coffee or you might end up ruining it for you. With that, let us see how you may bring about your perfect Coconut Oil Coffee.
- Carefully load your coffee beans in the blender.
- Now add all the special ingredients along with coconut oil.
- Cover your blender with the lid and let it all blend together. In some time, you would see coffee and coconut oil frothing up like heavenly.
- With the blending done, pour the contents into the cup and feel the essence.
Your Coconut Oil Coffee is ready. Now you may dwell on your coffee while gazing at some coffee.
So, what are you waiting for? Start brewing!