If there is one thing that is celebrated around the globe for its taste and ubiquity, it is chicken. Further, the grill is renowned for the flavor it lends to the recipes that occupy it. If we combine the two and try to bring about a recipe that is on everyone’s lips, the end product would be nothing but heavenly. Guess we have tickled your taste buds enough, to begin with, the recipe. So get your poultry and some condiments in place and take a ride through the bliss that follows. Here we go!
The time required and other little details:
This recipe is going to be easy to bring about. So easy that the time required is hardly anything to be considered against what finally falls on the platter. To state the specifics, the recipe requires a preparation time of 20 minutes, a cook time of 15 minutes. Without indulging in any extra activities, Honey Chicken Kabobs would be ready to eat in about 35 minutes.
The ingredients required
Every recipe depends heavily on the choice of ingredients. The more knit-picky you be about the choices you make, the better would be the delight on the plate. There is a bunch of items you must be ready with in order to proceed further with the process of cooking. That bunch is elaborated as:
- Cut 2 bell peppers into pieces of 1 inch, preferably red
- An onion, again diced into pieces of an inch
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper, finely ground
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 1/3 cupful of soy sauce
- 1/3 cupful of honey
- A quarter cup filled with vegetable oil
That would be all. When these items are ready, look no further, just proceed with the process.
The process of cooking
You are the closest to your recipe now. Stick to the instructions that follow to satiate your appetite:
- Grab a big bowl and add in it, pepper, garlic, soy sauce, honey and vegetable oil. Whisk the contents together.
- Keep aside a quarter cup of this marinade.
- Put your chicken in this marinade and then place in the fridge. Give about 2 hours to marinate. If you want, you may keep the contents refrigerated longer.
- Fire up your grill and let it burn to a medium-high flame.
- Bring on the marinated chicken, discarding the extra marinade and let the skewers pass through it.
- Use some vegetable oil to brush the grates of the grill before placing the chicken on it.
- Now, carefully position the skewers on the grill.
- Give a time of about 8 to 12 minutes or until you see clear juices of chicken.
- Do not forget to turn the skewers over frequently.
- The marinade that you saved, brush it on the chicken while grilling it.
Hence, your Honey Chicken Kabobs are ready to be served.
So, don’t just drool over here, go make it!